«CONCESSIONS AND INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENTS»
‣ We have been working in the market since 2012
‣ Specialization in consulting, expert analytical and communication support of projects in the field of infrastructure, finance and sustainable development
‣ Good knowledge of the infrastructure investment market
‣ Experience in developing from scratch databases and benchmarks at the level of setting the task and subsequent implementation
‣ Development of methods and protocols for monitoring complex unstructured topics, including concession projects
‣ Good working contacts with leading media
‣ Experience in the development and implementation of expert, analytical and communication projects of high complexity
‣ Communication support for the implementation of concession projects
‣ Working contacts with key players and market experts
‣ Development of concepts, projects and strategies for green financing for a number of companies, support for the issuance of green bonds
‣ Cross-sector expert-analytical platform INFRAGREEN www.infragreen.ru (new, 2020)
‣ Expert online magazine «Concessions and infrastructure investments» www.investinfra.ru (Registration of mass media EL No. FS 77-58562 dated 14/07/2014)
‣ Financial video encyclopedia «First-hand financial market» www.incomepoint.tv (2010)
‣ Publishing: five books on the history and modern practices of concession projects, financing tools and institutions
‣ Development and implementation of corporate identity, including for concession companies (LLC “Water Supply Concessions”, LLC “Heat Supply Concessions”, JSC “Waste Management”, etc.)
On May 11, 2020, a new version of the Bank of Russia Regulation on Securities Issue Standards No. 706-p dated December 19, 2019 entered into force, which significantly simplifies the procedure for issuing securities both at the stage of preparing documents and at the stage of their submission for registration to the Bank of Russia and obtaining a regulatory decision. In addition, the document establishes the features of bond issuance with the targeted use of funds received from their placement, including green bond issues, social and infrastructure bonds.
Green, social and infrastructural bonds in a document are understood as bonds, funds from the placement of which will be directed to:
- Preservation and protection of the environment, a positive impact on the environment and in accordance with internationally recognized principles and standards in the field of ecology and (or) green financing.
- development of public life and in accordance with internationally recognized principles and standards in the field of social financing and (or) sustainable development.
- goals associated with financing a project for the creation and (or) reconstruction of property that is the subject of a concession agreement, an agreement on public-private partnership or an agreement on municipal-private partnership.
In addition, the decision to issue such bonds should contain a condition on the use of all cash received from the placement of bonds; a description of the project for the financing and (or) refinancing of which the funds received from the placement of bonds will be used, indicating the qualitative and quantitative indicators; a list of internal documents (policies) of the issuer and its procedures in the field of selection and evaluation of projects for green and social bonds, as well as information about the legal entity (legal entities) that prepared the conclusion (document) on the project's compliance, for financing and (or) refinancing which will use the funds received from the placement of bonds, internationally recognized principles and standards in the field of ecology and (or) “green” financing, or internationally recognized principles and standards in the field of social financing and (or) sustainable development, etc.
LLC «Expert agency «Open communications» provides the following types of services to legal entities - potential issuers of green, social and infrastructure bonds:
‣ Identification and institutionalization of green qualities in the business model of a project or business
‣ Development of internal documents, business processes to meet international and Russian standards
‣ Organization of independent environmental assessments and conclusions regarding the greenness of the project (facilities, technologies, equipment, management systems)
‣ Compliance with international rules and taxonomies
‣ Confirmation of compliance with the principles of green / social bonds / sustainable bonds
‣ Development of a full package of documents for registration of green / social / infrastructure bond issues
‣ Development of a full package of documents for verification of green / social / infrastructure bonds
‣ Information disclosure and communication support for the issuer of green / social / infrastructure bonds
‣ Carrying out specialized events in the field of sustainable development - expert sessions, round tables, conferences with the participation of issuers of green / social / infrastructure bonds
‣ Development, administration and substantive support of thematic Internet sites, platforms and media
‣ Development of strategies and communication support for sustainable development of organizations
‣ Development and implementation of organizational processes, preparation of corporate and issue documents for the issuance and placement of green / social / infrastructure bonds and sustainable development bonds
‣ Development of corporate identity, brandbooks and websites of organizations
‣ Preparation and production of gift editions, books, calendars and other printed materials
Russian Federation, Moscow
+ 7 499 390 41 31